In today’s time, we need Aadhar card for almost every important work. Whether it is to buy a new SIM card or to open an account in the bank, or if there is any government work, Aadhar card is required. Apart from this, if you want to take advantage of schemes like PM Kisan or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), then Aadhaar card is also required for this. Because of which we should use the Aadhar card very carefully to protect our personal information. In such a situation, it also becomes very important to ensure that our Aadhar card is not being misused in any way.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the organization that issues the Aadhaar card, allows Aadhaar card users to check where and how many times their Aadhaar card has been used for verification during the last six months. . You can access up to 50 authentications of your Aadhaar through the UIDAI website and mark any use of Aadhaar that you have not done.
This is the complete process-
For information about the history authentication of your Aadhar card, first of all you have to log on to the official website of UIDAI https://resident.uidai.gov.in/. There on the left side of the website you will see the option of ‘My Aadhaar’. Here you will get the option of ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’ under ‘Aadhaar Services’. After selecting this option, you have to enter the captcha code and click on ‘Send OTP’. After which an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, after entering this OTP will have to be processed. After completing this process, you will get information related to authentication.
How to track your card usage history details:-
- Visit the official website of the UIDAI website-uidai.gov.in
- Now log in to Aadhaar Authentication History page under Aadhaar services tab.
- Then Enter the unique Aadhar number and generate OTP by filling the security code.
- On the new page select the type of authentication you want to check for. The UIDAI offers Biometrics, Demographics, OTP, Demographic & Biometric, Biometric & OTP and Demographic & OTP options.
- Enter the date range for which you want to retrieve the history, UIDAI will provide a history for last seven months till date.
- Enter the generated OTP
- Now click on submit.
- Your search results will be displayed in the form of date, time and type of Aadhaar authentication used.
In case you suspect any misuse, or find some irregularities in your Aadhaar usage, then you can immediately get in touch with UIDAI on its toll free number – 1947, or through email at email@example.com