Avast is one of the popular antivirus available in the market. Many customers prefer Avast to any other antivirus. However, they approach us with several runtime errors. Avast error 10013 is one such error code which customers face more often while installing the antivirus.
- 1 About Avast Error 10013
- 2 Simple Ways To Fix Error 10013
About Avast Error 10013
Customers mainly face the error 10013 while downloading or installing Avast. You can also get this error if any file misses from your computer. Also of this error, users report unexpected shutdown of Windows. Such problems can permanently damage and ruin your system.
Common Symptoms of Avast Error 10013
- Windows crashes unexpectedly showing error 10013
- Installed and usually working applications crash more often
- Avast will stop monitoring your system which raises vulnerability to fatal malware attack
- Slow Windows performance
Simple Ways To Fix Error 10013
Want to know how to fix Avast error 10013? Follow the steps one by one and fix your Avast errors in no time.
Repair the Registries associated with error 10013
Conduct registry cleaner with the help of any third party registry cleaner software. The application will look for any missing or corrupt registry files and will try to fix the issue. It will also automatically improve the speed and performance of your system.
- Right click on Start Menu
- Go to Command Prompt
- Type in regedit and hit enter
- Registry Editor will open, now search for the files related to error-10013
- Under the file menu, you will find Export option
- Now under the save in list, select a destination folder to save the backup key of Avast
Run Disk Cleanup and clear the junk files
- Open Command prompt and run cleanmgr
- Disk Cleanup will start automatically
- Select the categories where you want to clean up
Run Windows System File Checker
- Open Command Prompt and type in sfc/scannow and press enter
- File Checker will find out the possible problems and will fix the underlying issues
- Right Click on Start and go to System
- Then go to Update and Security
- From there choose the ‘remove everything and reinstall Windows’
The Windows OS will reinstall removing every trace of Avast. One of the mentioned solutions should solve the problem and give you back total control over your system. If the problem still persists do not worry contact their Microsoft support for assistance.
We are at your service . go to official website anytime you want on their Microsoft Support number and avail of their service. their technical support service team offers solutions at a reasonable price. So you do not spend thousands of dollars to solve this problem.
Contact their Technical Support Team On For Instant Support
Their technical support team is skilled and is trustworthy and you will definitely like their service. So, dial customer care Avast Support number: [ ] and to avail their services anytime you want. You can even chat with at their online chat portal. One of their representatives will reach up to you and will solve your problem regardless of time.