Avast is the most well-known antivirus software, which offers you free and premium versions. Among all antivirus application, Avast has the largest market share. But still, users face some problems with it, Avast not working is the most common one.
Avast not working may take place due to several reasons. It may be because the software isn’t updated. Or you have some software issues. Whatever be the reason, feel free to get in touch with their Avast Customer Support. We’ll take care of the matter easily.
Avast Antivirus provides you with real-time protection against security. It gives you the security for your network, passwords, and browser, and it has threat-detection also.
Sometimes It doesn’t work or Avast won’t open. It’s not so hard to fix this problem, We are giving you some solutions to solve your problem soon. But still, if you face any technical problem you can connect with a tech expert at Support by calling at Support Number any time.
Steps To Follow When Avast Won’t Open
If you find Avast Antivirus features are not working properly, by using the Avast Setup wizard, you should repair your installation. The process of repairing will change your software configuration by fixing or replacing corrupted or backdated program files.
Steps are as follows:
- At first login to Windows as a user. Make sure that no other antivirus software and application is running on your system.
- After right-clicking on the Windows Start button, you will find a Menu. From that menu, select Apps and Features.
- Make sure that in the left panel Apps & Features is selected. Then select your version of Avast Antivirus, and click Modify.
- When you are requested by the User Account Control dialog for permission, hit Yes.
- After that, when the Avast Setup wizard displays, select Repair.
- You have to wait until the setup rectifies Avast Antivirus on your PC.
- After completing the repair process, press Done.
When Avast Antivirus UI Failed to Load:
It is the other reason for which Avast not working or Avast not responding. It stops the whole program from running. It may happen for incorrect Windows services configuration. The solutions to get rid of this problem are:
- At first log into your Windows as a user with administrator permissions.
- At the same time click Win and R keys on your keyboard to run the Windows Service console, then write in type section services.msc and press Ok.
- Next step is to detect and right-click Remote Desktop Services and choose Properties.
- Select the drop-down menu next to Startup type, and click Automatic. Then select Apply to confirm the changes.
- After that, you have to restart your PC, and open Avast Antivirus again.
If you follow the above-mentioned steps, it will be easier for you to fix the problems soon. In case if you fail to resolve your problem yourself, then rely on Support tech experts who will guide you to resolve the issue instantly.