When you have a licensed version of antivirus like Avast, It is often suggested that you opt for auto renewal. It is a good option when you are using it extensively. It saves you the trouble of repeated buying procedure and you don’t have to worry if you have missed the due date. Avast will still be protecting your system because the license has been renewed. But what if you want to cancel the renewal system? What will you do? We will tell you what you can do. You can call to know how to cancel Avast subscription. Before that, read on the post. You might be able to do it yourself after you are done with reading the processes we have mentioned below.
Cancel Avast Subscription- Here’s What You Need
If you no more need Avast you might be looking to cancel its subscription. Or if you are not aware that you have enrolled for the auto-subscription. Those are tiny words mentioned somewhere on the page you have been looking to make one time buy.
Sometimes, the box is ticked already and tends to skip from your notice. You only come to know through a reminder email sent by Avast. At the times like these, you frantically look for ways on how to cancel Avast subscription. Well, look no further, we are here with the solution.
Avast Cancel Auto-Renewal Methods
You can use your Avast account for canceling the auto renewal. For using your Avast account to cancel the subscription do the following:
Log in to the official website of Avast.
- Find ‘your license’ section and click on it.
- On the premier tab of Avast select cancel auto renewal.
- You will see a popup, go through it carefully.
- Click on deactivate auto-renewal subscription option.
And it’s done.
You can also cancel avast auto-renewal through Digital River if you have made the purchase using this portal. For unsubscribing the auto-renewal through Digital River, you need to
- Go to the order portal to cancel Avast subscription.
- Enter your order number and password. You can obtain the order number from the email sent to you right after you purchased Avast.
- Go to manage subscription.
- Toggle the automatic subscription switch to off.
- A popup will appear for confirmation. Select disable.
If you are working on Mac, this is the process you need to follow:
- Log-in to iTunes with your Apple ID.
- Go to account and select view my account.
- Click to view account after typing in your password.
- Scroll down on the page to settings.
- Beside subscription, select Manage.
- Next to your Avast subscription, select manage and then cancel the subscription.
For any iOS device, once you locate the Avast subscription you want to cancel on iTunes, you can just turn off the auto-renewal by toggling the bar from on to off.
On Android, you can also follow the steps below.
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Go to the account section from the menu.
- Locate the Avast subscription.
- Click subscription, then cancel.
- Confirm the cancellation.
Contact Support for Immediate Assistance
Usually, you can get away with canceling Avast subscription using the above methods. If nothing works, you can always count on a tech expert for resolving the problem. The Avast support team at Support will guide you step by step through the process of canceling your auto renewal. Call at [ ] for instant solutions related to Avast antivirus.