Avast antivirus provides reliable security service to its customers. It is one of the trustworthy antiviruses that secures your system from malware infection, Worms, trojan horse, etc. But sometimes people also complain about Avast error 42127 bugging their antivirus experience. This happens generally during an Avast update. The home screen may freeze, or your file explorer may not respond.
- 1 Reasons for Avast Error Code 42127
- 2 Solutions to Recover Avast Error 42127
Reasons for Avast Error Code 42127
These are some of the possible reasons which create Avast error 42127. However, there can be many others, but these are some of the most common ones.
- This error occurs when users try to download the corrupt antivirus from the official website
- Incomplete Avast setup files
- Outdated Avast antivirus database
- Corrupted Windows registry
Solutions to Recover Avast Error 42127
Their experts have formulated optimized solutions for taking care of your Avast antivirus. These DIY steps are verified by their engineers. However, if you are unable to proceed, get in touch with their Avast antivirus support. We will surely assist you to resolve Avast error 42127.
Uninstall the program
- Open Control Panel
- Choose Uninstall a program
- Now right-click on the software which you have to remove
Run a Windows update to get rid of Avast error code 41227
Sometimes you can resolve the problem by updating the Windows.
- Click on Start
- Then type Windows update and press Enter
- Click on the check for update
Run SFC to resolve your Windows system issues
System file checker is a free tool that helps users to scan damage files. Using SFC, you can resolve Avast error 42127.
Start your computer in Safe mode and check if the error persists in Windows:
- Click on Start
- Type MSCONFIG
- And click on Boot from
- Now tap Safe Boot in the Boot Option
- And choose Network and then Reboot the computer
Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
If you reinstall the Windows, it will remove all the error from the hard drive in your computer. A clean installation will also remove all the junk files from your system.