Brother printers are one of the durable products from the House of Brother situated in Japan. They are currently one of the best printers that print the perfect images and content for professional purposes. Despite these features, glitches like Brother printer error code 0x803c010b often affect the printers and users do not find a way out of it. If your Brother printer is showing similar error codes, follow the article to get rid of the problem and resume awesome printing experience.
Brother Printer Error Code 0x803c010B: Why Does It Occur
Before knowing about the causes let us check the reasons that lead to Brother printer error code 0x803c010b. An alert message will appear on the print screen and the printing process will stop temporarily. Further, your Brother printer will refuse the print command from your computer. These are some signals that prove that your Brother printer has some serious internet issues. Let us discuss the causes in details.
- If your Brother printer is connected to SNMP protocol, such a glitch will occur. Simple Network Management Protocol is a link which provides information about the data to be printed via the web. Hence, an issue with the internet connection or the protocol can generate such an alert message as well.
- Likewise, any failure in the printer driver will stop all the processes like scanning, copying and faxing. The Brother printer will stop midway and a pop up will appear on your display screen.
There can be more reasons apart from these behind this glitch. Though the problem is complicated, there are a few easy solutions that you can apply. If none of the methods work, dial their Support helpline and discuss the problem straight away. Support has experienced experts who deal with various Brother printer issues on a daily basis. Hence, let the problem be anything- cartridge, paper jam related, printer overheating, their technicians will resolve them for you.
Simple Solutions To Remove Error Code 0x803c010B Brother Printer
These simple hacks will allow you to remove the trouble easily. You can try to disable the SNMP protocol by navigating to the Control Panel through the Start Menu.
- Then choose the ‘Hardware and Sound’ button and tap on ‘Device and Printer’ present on the control panel.
- Choose the Brother Printer icon and its corresponding Printer Properties. This step will take you to a new page.
- On the Properties page, search for ports and tap on it to find a list of network ports available for your Brother printer. Choose the Standard TCP option and press the Configure Port key.
- Next, open a separate Window and tick off the SNMP Status Enabled option.
- As a concluding step, select ‘OK’ and ‘Apply’ the SNMP changes.
- If the error still persists, move on to the next method.
Alternative Solution: Printer Device Re-installation
First, move to the Control Panel and tap on the Hardware and Sound key.
- Next, choose the Device and Printers’ icon and tap on the Brother Printer key.
- Press the ‘Remove Device’ icon and select ‘Yes’ to remove the Brother printer from the list of Windows device.
- Detach the printer device and restart your Windows device. Once the process is over, attach the printer and update the drivers.
- Turn off all the devices and later switch on to see the changes.
Get in touch with if the methods do not work for you.