Canon is famous for its exclusive range of multifunctional and color printers. It can be used for both office and home purposes. But there are some technical difficulties that users often come across just like any other device users. Canon printer error code b200 is one of the most common issues that frequently appears on the Canon printer display screen. In case you are having the same concern with your Canon device, this article is definitely going to be helpful for you.
Technical difficulties often lead to such a troublesome situation where it becomes impossible to get rid of it without the help of an efficient technician. On the other hand, if you are a non-tech-savvy person, things can be much more difficult for you. Keeping that in mind, their Support technical team has come up with a few solutions for you to resolve this error code. Go through this article and get some easy fixes to make your device work flawlessly.
What Causes Canon Printer Error Code B200
Before getting into the solutions, let’s find out the reasons behind the error. Without knowing the details of the matter, it is not at all helpful to get rid of the error message. So let’s figure out what this exact error code refers to.
Error codes often leave the users completely useless and you don’t get any clear idea about the core of the issue. The only hint that this error code gives that it is a server error. In short, this error creates an obstruction that doesn’t let your printer to work properly. However, this printing glitch basically refers to the printhead overheating issue.
How To Fix Canon Printer Error Code B200
In order to help you fix this error for you, their technical specialists have taken this initiative to resolve Canon printer error code b200. You can apply them on your own as soon as possible and resolve this error.
- Open the printer front cover and remove the cartridges as soon as the cartridge cover lifts up.
- Nextly, lift the lever and remove the printhead.
- After that, reseat the printhead and lock the lever.
- Now reinstall the cartridges and lock the front door. Otherwise, there can be a problem in accessing the cartridges and the printhead correctly.
- Now bring out the printer cord from the wall Socket and leave it for 5-10 minutes. This method gradually cools down your device and brings back its previous performance.
- Again plugin the printer and check if the error still exists.