Canon provides versatile and multifunctional printers for individuals as well as for business uses. Its high capacity advanced printing technology facilitates both b/w and also colored pages. But, due to mishandling and lack of maintenance, you may encounter various Canon printer difficulties. The Canon printer error code p08 is one of the glitches of Canon printers.
Look Into The Possible Canon Printer Problems
Canon printer provides reliable services through its exposure technology. However, it has some drawbacks which hinder its performance to a great extent. While scanning your input pages, you may notice that your printer display has blinking lights. Also, your Canon printer might not be able to take multiple documents for scanning.
Many times, in the case of the color prints, this Canon printer error code p08 can crop up. Moreover, the ink leakage spoils your output quality and blurs the page.
So, what’re the reasons for these printer clogs? It is a printhead error. When your printer head consumes excessive heat, your Canon cartridge starts malfunctioning. Therefore, you can’t print anymore, or your pages will not generate soft copies after a certain time.
General Steps To Fix Canon Printer Error Code p08
- First, turn off your Canon printer.
- Now, again hold the On button to turn on your printer.
- After that, press the stop button five times and wait for a few minutes.
- Therefore, you will see the LED will blink automatically and restart your printer.
- Check whether your system detects your printer or not. If you see that the message “detect the new hardware ” is showing on your computer screen, then proceed.
- Finally, switch off your Canon printer and turn it on again.
If you still encounter the Canon printer error code p08, follow the next solution.
- Switch off your Canon printer.
- Now, press the reset button of your Canon printer twice and release it for a couple of minutes.
- After that, turn on your scanning device. Here, you will see that the LED is flashing and showing 0 in the Window.
- Now, reset it.
- Finally, tap the On button twice and turn off your Canon device.
- Now, check whether the Canon Printer head problem still exists or not.
Are you getting puzzled with the Canon Scanning trouble? Can’t troubleshoot by using the above processes? Don’t worry, their Support team is always with you for instant help.