The Dell Power Adapter lets you charge your Dell laptop battery and USB Mobile at the same time. This makes charging both the accessories quite simple. Now, you can work on your laptop without having to worry about your phone’s charge. But, Dell Power Adapter is a product from technology thereby, is not free from glitches. Dell Power Adapter Warning is one of such an issue.
How To Solve The Power Adapter Warning Dell Issue?
The first sign of your power adapter being at fault is an error message coming up every time you charge your laptop. It is always better to disable the adapter. Follow the mentioned steps to do so:
- First of all, open your system, click F2 to enter into BIOS settings.
Note: Different laptops have different keys to enter into BIOS settings. If you see that F2 key is not working on your system, then press Delete key.
- When you press the correct key once, BIOS settings screen will open. Enter your previous password.
- Now, enter the correct password to access the BIOS settings page. In case, you forgot the password, then reset it by going through the BIOS password recovery tutorial.
- Go to the Advanced tab after entering into BIOS setting page, and scroll down to Adapter Warnings option. To change its value click Enter key, and then press Disabled option from the list.
- Finally, save the changes, and quit from BIOS settings. Now you will never get any annoying warning message about Dell power adapter.
Well, if you are wondering how to solve Dell power adapter warning message issue, then follow the solution mentioned above. If you have more problems, then let Support know, they are sure to guide you and help you out.
Rely on Support For Dell Power Adapter Warning Solutions:
It is common to face the technical glitches with you, but it is not that easy to fix the error on your own. In case, if you are encountering the same situation. You can interact with them whenever there is a glitch with your Dell Power Adapter.