If you are using Epson printer for a very long time then you might face Epson printer error code 0x97. The Epson printer is one of the best printers that we use nowadays. It provides some of the technologically sound and efficient printers, scanners, photocopiers, etc.
Fixing this Epson error is very easy. If you are facing such a problem all you need to do is contact their Epson Printer Support. We provide the best technical solutions for your Epson printer issues. All customers who face an issue with Epson printers can get in touch with Support directly. Their customer executives for Epson printer support toll-free number are always available for your assistance.
How to fix Epson error code 0x97?
You often see Epson wf-3640 error code 0x97 message. This error occurs after the motherboard gets failed or when any internal component has malfunctioned.
Unplug And Plug-in:
- When you see this error message, turn off power and unplug your system. And then unplug all connected cables and USB drivers.
- Remove all printer cartridges. Make sure that your system is totally powered off.
- Then plug-in all cables and USB and reinstall printer cartridges.
- Now turn power on and check if there is an error message or not.
An Alternative Way To Unplug And Plug-in Your System:
If you are not able to understand the internal hardware error by method 1 then definitely apply an alternative method.
- Firstly turn off your printer and unplug and wait for 5 minutes.
- Press and hold the power button for 60 seconds and then plug in the power cable.
- Press the power button for another 60 seconds and then release the power button after 60 seconds.
Clean Mechanic Pad
If there is dust in your printer it also causes an error code 0*97. You should clean your printer with a wet tissue. The process to clean your printer-
- Turn off the printer and unplug it. Now remove the printer cover.
- Take a wet tissue to clean all the internal components of the mechanic pad and other sensitive areas of the printer.
- Wait for 15 minutes and then turn on the printer.