Windows Defender comes integrated with Windows operating system. It is a freeware antivirus application that gives protection against the potential virus. However, customers complain to us about several Windows Defender Errors, Error 0x80073b01 being one of them. Are you facing the same Error Code 0x80073b01 Windows Defender issue? Fortunately, there are some easy solutions to your problems. Follow the guideline and fix the problem easily.
Know About Error Code 0x80073b01
Error code occurs if the Windows registry files are corrupted. Also, if the Windows application files are misconfigured, you can see the error. You can solve the problem pretty easily.
However, if you are not technically proficient, do not take the risk, your system may be seriously affected. Instead, seek assistance from their experts. We have a dedicated team of experts who are well-versed in solving all kinds of Windows Defender errors.
How To Fix Error Code 0x80073b01 Windows Defender?
Their technical support team provides a detailed guideline. Want to know How to fix error code 0x80073b01 Windows defender? So, follow the guideline step by step and fix the Windows Defender error straight away.
First method: Perform Registry Scan
Perform an SFC scan. You will know if Windows registry files are corrupted or not.
- First, right-click on the Windows button
- Then go to the command prompt
- Type the command sfc /scannow. You will get to see all the error files
If the first solution fails, proceed on the second step.
Second Step: Uninstall Any Third-party Security Program
If two antivirus program conflicts with each other then you can see the error as well. So removing the third-party security program is the best option. Follow the steps to remove the program-
- First, go to control panel
- Then to ‘Uninstall a Program’. You will see a list of programs
- Choose the security program you want to remove. Right click and uninstall the program
Third Step: Install Windows Defender Once Again
- Boot your computer with the administrative rights
- Browse to the folder C:\Program Files
- Right click on Windows Defender folder and click on delete
Fourth Step: Edit Registry
- Boot your computer with full administrative rights
- Open run dialog box and type in regedit
- Browse on to the following path –HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Image File Execution Options\
- Select the msseces.exe file and delete
If the problem Error Code 0x80073b01 Windows Defender still did not solve, then do not wait any longer, contact their Windows technical support team and resolve the issue in no time. We offer customer support for . So call at your pace and do not rush. their customer service team will reach up to you and provide you with instant support. Also, we offer services at an affordable price range. We charge very less and their technical support team responds promptly.