FaceTime provides us with features like video calls with different FaceTime users over a Wi-Fi connection. Thus, the sharing of their ideas and emotions with their family, friends becomes easily feasible. Besides, it also can stand out as an easy and efficient software in its class. Still, you may encounter difficulties and can stumble upon the issue of FaceTime not working on Mac” very often while using the software.
Even though you reboot your Mac multiple times, but FaceTime still continue to fail. It might also occur in your other Apple products, but as we all agree that it can show up as a very disturbing thing if it doesn’t work. But no need to worry.
In the following phase of the article, you will gather various practical techniques to help you with your FaceTime video not working on Mac. and will also suggest you some amazing tricks how you can block this so that it doesn’t happen again in future with you.
Some Common Errors Leading To Facetime Not Working On Mac:
Here are some common errors which can cause facetime not working on Mac. Check the errors provided below and try to fix it:
- Verify your internet connection has a strong signal or not.
- Monitor whether FaceTime is turned on.
- Check for the latest software updates.
- Check that your Mac is showing incorrect Date & Time.
- Look whether it is permitted in your country or not.
- Go through or Edit DNS Settings.
Few Simple Steps For Your Easy Fix:
Please note that the steps provided below are very effective. Hence, follow each and every step very carefully. A slight misunderstanding or a wrong step can cause misbehavior of your Mac. Therefore, it’s better to understand each and everything very carefully or if have any doubt contact their Support as your reliable iPhone support team to resolve your issues.
- At first, look if there is any new update available or not. If present then goes for the update.
- Now, check both your Mac and the other user to whom you want to connect with your facetime are connected to the internet or not.
- Check whether your phone number or email address employed to activate your FaceTime is correct.
- Check that the date and time set in your mac are correct. Look for your local Time Zone key and confirm the closest city near you.
- If you found everything correct until now. Then its a great news for you. now only one thing is left to check. Now open the DNS tab and add a new google DNS. enter there 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199. and click apply.
Are you still having the problem with your Mac? We are ready to help you. It is adviced if you have sufficient knowledge of what you are doing then only try this or else contact their iPhone help team from Support if you are stuck anywhere or find something difficult to understand.