Kodak is one of the popular printer manufacturer company, producing efficient and affordable products for users Worldwide. Similarly, Kodak printers enable consistent and high-quality print with various configurations. Despite having these good features, it cannot ditch the glitches. Sometimes, users encounter Kodak Printer Error Code 3513, due to some technical issues.
Generally, this error code is related to missing, loose or improperly installed printer head. If you are facing a problem with the same issue, then no need to worry.
Know The Reasons Behind Kodak Printer Error Code 3513
There are some basic reasons behind the Kodak Printer Error Code:
- Due to connection error between print head connection and the cartilages
- Maybe some dust or dirt particles are present in the printer head
- If you are using an outdated printer driver
- Maybe the printhead is not installed correctly
- There can be some error in ink cartridges
- If you don’t use your printer regularly, dry ink clog on the print head nozzle can cause the Error Code 3513.
Generic Solutions To Fix Error Code 3513 Kodak Printer
If you are getting Error Code from your Printer, then you should not neglect it. It is because this can cause permanent damage to your printer as well as can crash your computer or laptop. To resolve this, you can follow these steps. :
- In case loaded ink cartridges are not compatible with your printer, you should use genuine Kodak cartridges.
- You can remove and reset the print head by following simple steps. First, open the printer access door, disconnect the Power Cord, remove both ink cartridges. Then remove the print head and reinstall it again.
- If any dust or dirt in the printhead causes this issue, then clean it properly.
- You can remove the ink cartridges and check whether the error message is still appearing or not.
- You can upgrade the firmware by pressing the Home button on the Kodak printer Control Panel. Then select the Maintenance tab and after that press OK button.
- If you have tried these troubleshooting steps and still experiencing the problem, then replace the Printhead with a new one.
Hope these steps will help you resolve the Kodak Printer Error Code 3513 issue. If the above solutions do not work for you, then talk to their Support team.
Avail Reliable Assistance From Us
If you are looking for reliable technical support, then we are a good option for you. You can avail the best technical assistance regarding your issue Kodak Printer Error Code 3513.