iTunes is one of the popular media player developed by Apple. It is the most preferred media player for iPhone users. You can listen to music and watch videos flawlessly. But, users face iPhone could not be restored error 3194 while updating, restoring or syncing iPhone with iTunes. This can take a toll on your experience with iTunes. However, there are some easy fixes for this error.
These solutions may not help you if the problem is too severe. In that case, you can get in touch with their Apple Customer Support. their team experts are here to help you with the most suitable solution. You can dial customer care Apple Support Number and speak to their experts for an instant response.
Resolve iPhone Could Not Be Restored Error 3194
First of all, change host files on your computer. Now configure iTunes in such a way such that it can communicate with Apple update server hassle-free. Follow the steps mentioned below-
Modify Host File and Fix This Error
- Ensure you stop iTunes in your system
- Next open host files on your system. Open the terminal on your Mac. Browse the folder path where host file is located
- With administrative rights, open the hosts’ files
- In the host file, go to the last line and type in 188.8.131.52. Now save the file
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with the help of USB cable
- Now open iTunes
- Put your iPhone to DFU mode by turning off your phone and booting into recovery mode
- In recovery mode restore your phone. All your data and settings will be erased. So, before restoring your phone, backup all your data
- Now update your iOS in your iPhone
- Once you update your iOS, go back to the host file. Remove 184.108.40.206
Setup Your Network Connection on Mac
You can stop error 3194 by modifying adjustments in the network. Try out the following steps-
- Ensure you connect your computer to the Internet. If not, reboot your computer and connect it to a network
- If you are using a wireless connection, wait unless you connect your computer with the router
- Now if you are using a wired connection, connect your ethernet cable to your computer
- Disable your antivirus or security software for a while
This can help you resolve the iPhone could not be restored error 3194 easily. Even if this step does not work for you, do not worry. Connect with their experts and resolve the issue in a jiffy. Or you can also try out the next solution.
Restore Your iPhone Without iTunes
Install third party apps in your iPhone to update or restore your phone. If you face problems with DFU mode, white Apple screen or black screen, fix all your error codes with that third party software. You can also use iOS system recovery to fix the iPhone errors.