All in one Lexmark printers are durable and perform a lot of functions before printing the images or content. They scan, copy, and print those flawless documents quickly. Despite these features, you are likely to face Lexmark printer error code 1203. This error indicates that the ink cartridge is affected and can slow down the printing process at once. If the printing is slowing down and you see some changes in the ink cartridge maybe your Lexmark printer is affected by the problem. Read along to learn ways with which you can remove this glitch.
Lexmark Printer Error Code 1203: Reasons Behind The Glitch
- Errors in Lexmark printer can occur when the connection between the spooler and the Lexmark printer snaps.
- A similar issue will arise if one of the Lexmark ink cartridges do not respond to the printer commands.
- If the container does not have enough ink to print the pages, you will find an alert popup in the display screen.
- Severe damage to the print head.
- There can be a failure in the hardware components. Specific function keys may stop working.
- Whatever the case may be, you will find that the printing will slow down or stop abruptly. The output will be different.
In such a case, you must troubleshoot the error, and we will help you to do that. In case the methods mentioned above do not work, call Support team + and get instant relief.
Methods To Resolve Lexmark Printer Error Code 1203
We will try to provide some simple techniques for resolving this error code.
First, you can switch off the printer and pull out the USB cords. Next keep aside the cartridge and wait for some time. Switch on the Lexmark printer again and see if the error pops up again.
There is another method that you can apply.
Remove the cartridge and clean it manually. Make sure you do it carefully and place it back to its correct position. Like the former method, turn on the Lexmark printer once you are done with the cleaning. Do not forget to close the print door once the procedure is over.
As an alternative, you can update the print driver and see if that helps. These methods work for most models and can eliminate the glitch.
However, exceptions can take place.