The iPhone 6 Plus is one of the best smartphone models that Apple has released. Although it comes with superior hardware specs, there are instances when an issue or two occurs. In this latest troubleshooting guide, we will tackle the iPhone 6 Plus no sound issue which some of their readers are experiencing. If you get no sound on your iPhone or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker, your speaker might require proper service.
Learn what are the general problems you face when your iPhone has no sounds
- Can’t hear another party while on phone call
- Another party can’t understand while on a call
- Voice is too low while on a call
- Noisy background while on call or playing music
- No sound on videos, games, ketones, etc.
- Distorted sound while on a phone call
- No sound on iPhone headsets
Is your iPhone not making a sound? know the Possible Causes
- Many factors can inflict problems to your iPhone’s audio function. Among the most commonly identified causes that your iPhone 6 no sound include:
- Silent mode enabled
- Temporary glitch on the iPhone software
- Bluetooth is enabled
- Speaker/headphone jack is blocked
- Firmware update bug
- Damage to iPhone audio port or components
Potential precautions suggested by Support tech experts:
- The experts will thoroughly Check the Ring and Silent button on your iPhone
- In case, there is anything that plugs in into iPhone’s headphone jack, unplug it.
- They will Remove the third-party cases or cover and Clean the iPhone receiver mesh, lightning connector, and the speaker with proper care.
- Upgrade to the latest iOS version available and will reset all settings and Restart your iPhone if iPhone speaker won’t work error message generates.