Asus error code 30 usually occurs due to a corrupted registry entry. Sometimes when you try to open your Asus laptop or computer, the error appears on the screen. This error indicates that your system has booted from the S3 sleep state.
You can solve the Asus error code by applying the methods mentioned in this article. You can also contact professionals at Support for exclusive services. Here you will get the best services for all your hardware and software related glitches. their expert team at Support will help you in resolving technical errors instantly. Apply the methods mentioned below to resolve your problem. You also can get a doorstep service from us at a pocket-friendly budget.
What Causes Asus Motherboard Error Code 30?
Have a look at the common causes for Asus motherboard error 30
- Incorrect CMOS
- Outdated Asus driver
- Antivirus issue, BIOS issue
- Motherboard issue
- Hardware issue
- Memory speed and Compatibility issue
- Poor power supply
If you want to fix your Asus error code then look at the solutions below.
Quick Solutions For Asus Error Code 30
At first, check that you have the latest BIOS for your Asus Laptop.
You can check it in two methods:-
- Without Windows
- With Windows
Follow these Steps with Windows-
- Move the mouse and select the Charms Bar. If you use the touchscreen, then slide the screen from the right side and initialize the Charms Bar.
- Now click on the “Search” option then press the “Command Prompt”.
- Type “SYSTEMINFO” and then click “Enter”
- Now find for the BIOS version and model
Without Windows, follow the given steps-
- Press “F2” key when you are booting the system. Then enter the BIOS configuration
- Again press “F12” to find the model of the ASUS Notebook
You should try to reset CMOS. By cleaning the CMOS on your motherboard you will be able to reset your BIOS settings. After you have completed the process, you require to access the BIOS setup utility and then reconfigure your hardware settings.
Repair Corrupt System Files
You need to find the corrupt and missing file on your system. If you find any corrupted file you can repair them. Download and run “Reimage Plus” repairing software and then install it on your system. Then run the software to scan the corrupt files and fix them.
Hope you will be able to fix Asus error code 30 after applying the above methods. If the error still exists, you can contact the experts at Support for further assistance.