Windows Defender is a security that comes by default with Windows 10. It is used to keep your system safe from malware & spyware affecting your computer. The primary purpose of this tool is to protect your computer from external threats or any unwanted activity. But problems with the software is pretty common just like wit any other antivirus. If you are facing the “Windows Defender Error Code 0x800705b4″, no need to worry.
This is a pretty well-known issue with Window 10 as per user reports. Follow this article and get all relevant information about the problem and try to fix it yourself. If you find any difficulty in understanding any step feel free to contact their Antivirus Helpline Services for immediate assistance. But first, let’s check out why the error code 0x800705b4 when starting Windows Defender happens in the first place.
Primary Reasons behind Windows Defender Error Code 0x800705b4
- Windows Defender Update: Check whether your Windows Defender is up to date or not. If you find that you are running in an old version then check for updates. Updates are an essential part of any software helping it to process as perfectly.
- Damaged System Files: This error can also happen when the operating system is not updated. If not taken care of quickly, it can harm your system and slow down processing speed. It can also end up corrupting saved data present on your computer.
Quick Tips For Windows Defender Error Code 0x800705b4:
Here are some easy fixes for Windows Defender Error Code 0x800705b4. Go through the guide below and see if you can resolve it yourself. If you find it a bit difficult we are always here to help.
- If you are using a third-party antivirus software, then disable it. Also, check whether Windows Firewall is enabled or not.
- Start Windows Defender Services.
- Run SFC, DISM Tool, and clean infected files.
- Run Windows Update Troubleshooter and check whether you have any pending or failed updates.
- Manually Update Windows Defender if it is not updating automatically.
To resolve this concern of yours, you must restart your computer. Any misunderstanding or any wrong step can generate even more problems with your system. For advanced support and assistance get in touch with their Windows Defender Customer Support Number.