iTunes is preferred by users across the globe. After iPhone was released, you could hardly control your music store with iTunes, but with the modern version of iTunes, you can presently back up and recover your iDevices as well as repair primary iOS system associated problems. However, iTunes usually displays errors when you are retrieving iPhone surprisingly for external causes. The usual problem that the iPhone users face is iTunes error -39.
However, there are several reasons behind the error code -39 in iTunes. Furthermore, knowing the reasons is essential for your part as it will help you to combat the problem in a better way. Take a glance at the reasons to understand the causes behind the issue.
Probable Reasons Behind iTunes Error -39
- There can be internet connection problems which may prevent from accessing your iTunes.
- If there are pending updates on your Mac, you may inevitably face the error code -39.
- It can be a USB cable connection issue which may lead you to the generation of the error code in iTunes.
- There can be a hardware malfunction which may sometimes lead to the generation of the error code in iTunes.
- If your iTunes application is not up-to-date, you may also face the iTunes error code -39.
- If your iTunes is disconnected, you also encounter this error code.
These are the inevitable causes which can cause you the error code. However, there are other reasons as well. But these are the primary and most common reasons. So, take a look at the reasons thoroughly so that you can fix the issue in no time. Furthermore, have a glance at the steps that can solve your error entirely.
How To Fix iTunes Error -39?
Here is an overview of the steps which you can effectively implement to solve the issue quickly:
Step 1: Update iTunes To Solve iTunes Error -39
Firstly, you must download the newest version of iTunes on your Mac. The next step would be updating your iTunes with the standard up-to-date version. If you are facing this error due to an incompatibility issue of the software, then upgrading your iTunes can solve the error code.
Step 2: Update PC Software
If there are any pending updates on your Mac, then it would be feasible for you to go to Control Panel and update the PC software. The current updates on Mac make the iTunes inaccessible for iOS users. In case, you cannot download the updated version, merely updating it will resolve the issue.
Step 3: Connect Your iPhone With USB Cable
It is beneficial for you to connect your iPhone to the PC right with the help of a USB data cable instead of a USB or a data cable port. If it is a connectivity issue, then executing this step may solve your problem.