Most people using iOS devices might not expect any errors at the very current stage, especially for iPhone 7. But just as every electronic device is at least once subjected to technical breakdown, so is your iPhone 7. Users reported a problem their iPhone 7 is stuck on the logo of Apple. This problem occurs mostly during startup, and users generally don’t have any clue how to solve problems. If you’re an iPhone user with similar problems on your device, don’t worry. We’ve come up with some easy fixes for this issue in this article. You’ll be able to solve this problem by yourself after going through them. Here’s a full guide on how to fix a stuck iPhone 7 on an apple logo.
- 1 Determine the Culprits for iPhone 7 that is Stuck on the Apple Logo Error
- 2 Quick methods to Fix iPhone 7 stuck on apple logo
Determine the Culprits for iPhone 7 that is Stuck on the Apple Logo Error
You are unable to get the Apple logo during the start-up of iPhone when you find something that is unusual and therefore. This also restricts access to the home screen. So whenever you notice your iPhone’s stuck on the Apple logo, the problem lies obviously in the section startup. The iPhone can’t boot up the home screen as a result. In essence, this error leads to another error that includes:
Jailbreaking iPhone 7
Jailbreaking iPhone is the way theiOS file can be accessed. It allows you to download and install applications, themes, extensions, and much more. Whereas it is not provided by the app store. But at the end of the jailbreaking process, this creates some problems. That’s why apps can not be properly installed.
Another major cause of the problem is fault hardware. The software and hardware both help to complete the start-up process in such a case. But throughout the process, iPhone will figure out its hardware at the end of the day. The process is also sometimes discontinued for the damaged hardware, thus preventing the hardware from responding properly. This error occurs as a consequence.
In order to transfer data from other sources to your iPhone, bug containing files from other device is the main reason behind an iPhone stuck on the apple logo. Apart from bugs, the data is transferring to your phone by a boot loop if you use a computer. Even, when you transfer data your iPhone from a computer, there is a huge chance to interfere with many software. And this is a lead reason to cause a problem.
Erroneous updates and iOS restore
Various update and restore iOS from the apple logo stuck your iPhone. Sometimes because of the updating software, something might go wrong in the iPhone 7. False software can detect the problem in this fact.
Quick methods to Fix iPhone 7 stuck on apple logo
Do you suddenly stuck your iPhone 7 on the Apple logo? Don’t worry about this if you don’t know how to solve it. Here are a few easy and effective ways to fix it. So try to follow the solutions from the apple logo issue to restore iPhone 7.
Solution #1: Use the Home Button
The first method uses the Home button to attempt to fix the error. Just tap and hold the 25-30 seconds Home button. Usually after 15 seconds, this trick works. If it doesn’t, and the Apple logo still holds your iPhone 7, then after an hour, try the method. Go 2-3 times for this trick until your iPhone usually starts. You may also try to press the power button to restart your iPhone stuck. Try something else to solve this error if this simple fix doesn’t solve your problem. You need to backup your iPhone data to iTunes before you follow the other steps, however, as the procedure will erase all data from your device.
Solution #2: Backup Your iPhone Data Using iTunes
To quickly and effectively back up all the data on your iPhone, you should use the manual method. Follow these steps:
- First, make a connection with your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- On the left side of the iTunes window, you will be able to see your device icon. Click on it.
- Now, click on Summary.
- Under manually Backup and Restore, select Backup Now.
- When you are finished, click on Done.
- Finally, check the issue once. If it is solved, then it’s ok. But not solved, then you should go to the next process.
This step is vital to your security. You can always restore your iPhone from this backup if you lose your data and settings. Just connect to your computer with your device and start iTunes. After that, select iTunes to restore backup. You are ready to go for the next fixes once you have backed up your data in iTunes. Here they are:
Solution #3: Set The Stuck iPhone 7 To DFU Mode
You can try to fix this issue of iPhone stuck on Apple logo by setting your device to DFU (Default Firmware Update) mode. This is how to do that:
- At first, use a USB cable to connect your iPhone 7 to your computer.
- Then, launch iTunes.
- Press and hold the power button and the home button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Now, release the Power button, but keep holding the Power button.
- A pop-up window should appear in iTunes saying prompting to restore your iPhone.
- Lastly, check the issue once. If you do not solve the issue, then head over the next process.
That’s it. Now, you are in DFU mode, and you can restore your iPhone, or reset the firmware for the device from there.
Note: DFU mode will erase all data from your iPhone. So, you need to perform the back up as mentioned before.
Solution #4; Reset The Stuck iPhone 7 To Factory Settings
You can also try to fix this error by resetting your device to factory settings. This method will also erase all data on your phone, so back up as previously mentioned.
This is how to reset your stuck iPhone 7 to factory settings:
- First of all, turn off your iPhone and connect it to your PC via a USB cable.
- After that, press and hold the Home button on your iPhone.
- Tap on Connect iPhone with PC.
- Then release the Home button, when the iTunes icon appears, and your phone should enter Recovery mode.
- Launch iTunes on your Computer, and click on Restore when the prompt appears.
- Now, click on Restore and Update.
- Additionally, click on Next and Agree too.
Now you have to wait for a compatible iOS to download your iPhone sometime. Then iTunes will restore your iPhone together with it to factory settings. You can check which data you have lost after resetting your iPhone to factory settings and can always restore your device using the backup created.
These methods above help solve the iPhone 7 issue that is stuck on the Apple logo. Hope you can correct the error effectively after going through this article.