The media player of the iOS device is iTunes. Other than a media player, it has a media library and Internet radio broadcaster as well. This platform is great to listen to music and watch movies. In fact, you can transfer music and videos from iTunes of one device to another device even if it is a computer or a laptop without the iTunes app. But while syncing your iPhone, iPod, iPod Touch, an alert message arises that states iTunes Error 54. This iTunes errors 54 occurs due to several reasons.
From an outdated version of the apps to corrupt files, there are various reasons. This article will provide you with an instant solution to solve iTunes Error 54.
Reasons That Leads To iTunes Error 54
Some common issues for iTunes error code 54 to appear are :
- An older version of iTunes – If the iTunes is of older version then this error arises. So when sync iTunes with your computer, the error shows up.
- Third party security software- iTunes error code 54 may appear due to a third party security software which is not compatible with iTunes
- Scattered locations of your iTunes Media file- You need to locate the iTunes media file in one area.
- File to be sync may be large size – You need to sync a small volume of content at a time.
- Corrupt file – Deleting the downloaded corrupt file can solve the matter. You can try deleting the older version and redownload it again.
- PDF files – You can remove the PDF files which is creating a blockage while syncing Itunes.
- Sync button may not be available
Quick Ways To Solve iTunes Error 54
There are specific steps you need to follow to resolve iTunes Error 54.
- Reauthorize iTunes and the computer
- Try to reopen the iTunes app from your iOs device
- Authorize computer in iTunes
- You can download a PC repair tool to remove the error codes automatically
- You can also change the authority of your iTunes file
Here’s What You Need To Do To Resolve iTunes Update error
Apple releases official updates for the customers on a regular basis. If you don’t receive the updates, then try out the following steps.
- Refresh your iOS device – This is a significant troubleshooting step which can resolve loads of issues regarding iOS devices
- Setting app- You can shut down the setting app. The setting app is located on the home screen.
- Networking setup- You can check out the network setting. Reset the networking setup. Then restore the WiFi network to avail the recent updates.
- Delete the corrupt Updates- You can also delete the corrupt update files. Corrupt update files sometimes create a hurdle in sending updates.
- Regularly update your device- iOS device users should always keep their devices updated. An updated device receives the news of the latest updated software. To perform the update as soon as you get the notifications.
These are not the only solutions available to fix the error of iTunes. But, these are the basic solutions that you can try at home on your own to get rid of the error.