Passwords have become an integral part of their lives these days. From mobile locks to social media profiles, there are so many passwords we need to remember. So forgetting passwords is normal. Similarly, Netgear Router is not an exception. You can always reset Netgear Router password without much hassle. Password changing is not a difficult task to do, but it can give you a hard time if you fail to get proper guidance.
When you forget the password, it means you no longer are able to login to the router interface. In that case, you need to reset the password, here are the steps you can follow to reset Netgear Password. In case of any difficulties, you can connect with tech specialists at Support. They resolve password queries on a regular basis.
Quick Steps To Reset Netgear Router Login password
Without a strong password, your router is susceptible to virus attacks. Anyone can access your personal data or information and misuse it. You don’t want that, do you? Thus, keeping a strong password is highly recommended.
- You need to connect the Router to your computer with an ethernet cable. Make sure both the end is secure and connect in the router LAN port
- Now go to the browser and then type in the address bar, https://routerlogin.net the press enter you will be directed to the router administrative panel
- The default username and password used by the router is admin as username and password in the password section. Then click OK to proceed.
- Now in the dashboard of the router panel choose wireless router. In the router section, you need to fill up your username in the name field.
- Now you need to enter the new password and username in the section then click on the application to save the changes you made.
- Once you apply the changes, now you need to close the window and reboot the system. Then try to log in, you should not face such a problem any longer.