Adobe error 1935 occurs when you install Acrobat or Adobe Reader on Windows or Mac. You can see this error code when the installation does not take place properly. When you try to install Adobe reader from a disappearing downloader, you encounter this particular error. After you encounter the installation error, it stops the process and the changes are rolled back. However, you can resolve the issues by taking expert help.
Reasons behind Adobe Acrobat error 1935:
Some of the usual causes for the errors are-
- Windows file system transaction log is corrupt.
- The antivirus software is not working properly.
- Downloads have taken place from malicious sites.
- Adobe application is not undergoing updates due to an infected system.
- .NET and Visual C++ Redistributable files are not responding in your system.
- A corrupt Windows registry due to the latest download of Adobe reader software.
- Other programs have mistakenly deleted the Adobe Reader software files.
Several reasons are listed here. If you face any of the problems mentioned above, it is always advisable to seek technical advice from skilled professionals.
Easy fixes for Adobe error 1935
Sometimes problems arise due to improper handling. Therefore, you should ensure those registry entries. Try to run a total malware scan for your system, clean your junk from the PC, update your desktop drivers, run windows system file checker and perform the installation task all over again.
However, if the Adobe error 1935 persists, contact their Adobe Support. We offer customized solutions by skilled experts for your assistance.