Canon printers are well known for its personal and professional uses. They print supreme quality images at affordable rates. However, despite its features, it is not flawless. Often users face Canon printer error code 5200 and do not understand the correct procedure to eliminate it. If you are a victim of such an error code, read further to know about it in details.
The Reasons Behind Canon Printer Error Code 5200
The probable reason behind the problem is related to ink issues or any failure in the cartridge of the Canon printers. You will encounter such a problem if the cartridge does not have enough ink to print the required number of sheets. Further, Canon printer error code 5200 can occur if you use cheap quality ink to refill the Canon cartridge.
Another reason behind this glitch can be related to hardware. If the print head or the ink cartridge is defective, ink will ooze into the container and affect the output. It may temporarily stop the print rollers as well.
Whatever the case may be, it must be terminated to continue with the printing process with ease. Printing plays a major role in offices and at homes. Hence, any issue can be detrimental to you. Support understands that and provides instant solutions to tackle the situation. You can call on their visit official website helpline number and avail high-end printing solutions. Meanwhile, follow these self-sufficing techniques to resolve the problem on your own.
Steps To Remove Error Code 5200 Canon Printer
Following are some easy to apply techniques that you can follow to remove the problem and enjoy flawless printing on Canon printers. Remember to seek assistance from Support if you face any trouble.
- First, switch off the Canon printer and disconnect the USB cable. Now, lift the printer lid and clean the roller. Remove any dust or broken sheets if present.
- Check the level of ink in the container. If one of them is empty, replace it with a new one. Be careful and make sure to place it properly.
- Clear the print head manually with a dry cloth and attach the USB cord back in its place.
- Now turn on the Canon printer and execute the print head procedure. You will find the clean option in the settings panel.
- Perform a quick print test after the operation is over. If these steps do not remove the printing problem, move on to the next method.
As an alternative, you can search for the red button underneath the Canon printer. You can press it to perform the reset procedures. Apply print test once you are done with this procedure.
There is another method that you can apply. First, switch off the Canon printer and tap on the Stop button. Now, tap on the ON button and simultaneously leave the Stop one. Keep on pressing the Stop icon at least 5 times until you find the display blank. After the end of this process, switch off your Canon printer. Later turn the Canon printer on. It’s okay if these steps fail to work for you. their Support is here to provide you with the best Support for Canon printers.