iTunes is an excellent media management software developed by Apple. With iTunes, you can play music and videos flawlessly on your device. It is available for both iOS and the Windows Operating System. Although iTunes offers a great musical experience, users also encounter some issues with it often. iTunes error 5105 is one of them.
Therefore, in this article, we have come along with some fixes to resolve this error. But first, make yourself aware of the symptoms and the causes of the code 5105 in your iTunes.
- 1 Error 5105 | Symptoms Faced By The iTunes Users
- 2 iTunes Error 5105 | Apparent Reasons
- 3 iTunes Error Code 5105 | Accurate Solutions
Error 5105 | Symptoms Faced By The iTunes Users
We are pointing out some frequent symptoms that many iTunes users come to meet. Here, you can find some symptoms that you are also going through while using iTunes.
- The first symptom you can see is that when the error 5105 code occurs, it crashes all the programs running in your system.
- Also, your PC refuses to operate with error 5105 code.
- Frequently, you get to see the “iTunes Error 5105” notification on your screen.
- Besides all these, your Windows can also become sluggish. The system also responds slowly to the keyboard and mouse.
- At times, your system freezes.
iTunes Error 5105 | Apparent Reasons
As we know the symptoms of the issue now, we should be aware of the reasons too. Now, we will be discussing the main factors behind the iTunes error code 5105. Before moving on to the solution, first, have a look at the most apparent reasons for this error.
- The corrupted or incomplete installation of iTunes software can present you error 5105.
- Also, the corrupted registry in your system can cause you this trouble.
- A virus or an ill-disposed malware can be another reason that you are getting error 5105 code.
- You will encounter this error when you delete any file related to iTunes.
iTunes Error Code 5105 | Accurate Solutions
Since we know the reasons for iTunes error, let’s proceed with the solution. We are going to provide you with the most effective fixes to resolve the issue in a short time.
Method 1: Repair Registry Entries Related To The Error 5105
The incorrect registry entries can act against your iTunes. Therefore, you should repair the registry entries in your system to get rid of error 5105. Note that you backup all your data before performing a scan. It might cause you a complete data loss.
Method 2: Conduct a Full Malware Scan Of Your System
iTunes error 5105 might be occurring due to the malware developed in your system. A virus can affect other software in your device. So, it is possible that a virus is the root cause of this error. Thus, perform a deep scan in your system and make it glitch-free.
Method 3: Update Your PC Drivers
An outdated driver can be harmful to your device. The drivers in your system require a periodic update. The new update comes with many bug fixes. Hence, updating your drivers can resolve such error.
Method 4: Clean Out Your System Junk
Gradually, your system bulks up with junk files from Web Browsing. If you don’t remove these junk files, it will cause conflicts which can lead you to error 5105. Therefore, delete all the junk files from your system to avoid iTunes issue. Also, it will boost up your system performance.
However, perform all these methods to resolve the iTunes error 5105 code. These methods are the most accurate ones that can fix the issue. Further, If you are still unable to troubleshoot the error, then you can contact Support team for extensive assistance.