Android is the most widely used mobile operating system after the iOS and is developed by Google. You might have a perception of it to be hassle free but unfortunately, it too develops several error codes which the users often encounter. Android error code 103 is one out of those severe issues that the users generally come across.
If you are facing the same Android error, do not worry. You can connect with the Support team to get practical solutions for your Android glitches.
Primary Reasons Causing The Android Error Code 103
The Android error might occur due to various reasons which can sometimes become difficult for the users to figure out. Hence, we have mentioned a few of the possible causes of the problem.
1. You can encounter this issue due to Google Play updates.
2. Google Play store cache issues can equally be responsible for this error.
3. Another possible reason for this error can be Google Play Store’s data issues or problems with the Google account.
4.In many cases, network issues can trigger this issue rather than a storage problem.
If you are unable to recognize the reason causing the error code, contact the Support experts and get immediate assistance from them.
Brilliant Methods To Fix Android Error 103
You need to have a minimum knowledge about how to operate your Android device in order to keep the technical errors at bay. We have provided the most effective solutions to fix the glitch. However, it is recommended to get expert assistance to decrease the risk caused to your device. You can try out the following steps to fix the issue on your own:
Method 1: Check your Internet Connection
The primary step that you need to perform is to check the internet connection. You can often encounter the Android error code 103 due to a problem with the WiFi. Hence, make sure that the internet connection is working smoothly at a good speed. You can also reconnect your device to the WiFi. Often, restarting the connection resolves the error.
Method 2: Clear Cache and Data
If you are not facing any interruptions with the internet, try to clear the cache data. To do so, perform the following steps:
- Open Settings and click on Application Settings.
- Locate Google Play Store and then remove the cache data.
- Then, force-stop the application.
- Locate the Google Services Framework to erase the cache data.
- Finally, find the Download Manager and clear the cache data.
- Restart your device to check if the issue resolves.
Method 3: Resolve Compatibility Issues
You might also encounter this error code after a recently updated Google Play Store. The updated version might have a compatibility issue. Hence, you need to uninstall the Google Play Store updates. Follow the steps given below to do the same:
- Open the Settings option and click on the Application Setting.
- Click on All the Apps Option and search for the Google Play Store.
- Click on the option Uninstall Updates.
- Reboot your device and then download the app again.
Contact At Support For Immediate Help
If you cannot fix Android error code 103, do not worry.