Outlook is the most trusted email client and it is extensively used by corporate houses. There are a lot of ways in which you can organize your mail trail through Outlook. However, even though it is the most used client, it can have issues. One such issue is the error code 1025 Outlook.
It is the ‘Invalid Mailbox Name’ error. It occurs on the Macs that run Outlook. This aforesaid error generates when users update Mac Outlook 2011 or while working on IMAP account.
This usually takes place when your mail configuration is either incorrect or has undergone changes in the settings. While reconfiguring your mailing account, all the folders are settings will not respond. We have received complaints from users that after changing the visibility of IMAP folders, this error is evident. The same settings also work on the Apple email box and several other variations of Outlook. This is a common issue which is hitting the Outlook 2011 for a long time.
Common Reasons For Error Code 1025 Outlook To Show Up
Outlook is one of the most important office suites for employees working in big corporate houses. Issues with Outlook are pretty normal, but at times can be complex. We understand the value of your mail and how important it is for your work. Error code 1025 Outlook does not let you sync your mail. This can be frustrating as you get stuck while doing an important job. The main reasons for this error are:
- Outlook is sluggish. Hence, it takes time to open and sync the mail.
- Your Outlook is crashing unexpectedly and frequently hence the mailbox is affected to a great extent.
- The Outlook must have had a virus and malware attack.
- The email on your PC is not showing up on your desktop due to the opening of the Outlook account in more than one device.
- Your PST is corrupted and in case you are seeing errors in your Outlook, it can lead to inaccessibility of all the data.
Steps To Solve Error Code 1025 Outlook
It is extremely essential to know about the error so that you can take corrective measures to solve it. Here, you can go through some quick steps to solve this error on your own. If necessary, you can contact their experts for help. But before that try these simple steps.
Remove the account first
To do this, turn on your Mac, go to the Tools menu and then click ‘Account’ option. After this, you can select the IMAP account that you are thinking to remove. Select the ‘minus option’. This will help resolve your Gmail Outlook sync issues too.
Recreate a new account
Follow the steps mentioned below to re-create the account
- The very first step is to launch the Outlook 2011.
- Now, select Email Account. However, if users already have an account then this step can be skipped. If the option is not visible to the users, they can click on the (+) symbol to add another E-mail account.
- Further, enter all of your appropriate credentials of the account.
- Click on the Add Account button and now select “More Option”
- Their expert advice to users is to work with Use Incoming Server Inf which is easily located in the authentication box.
- Finally, just inspect all the information that has been provided by you again.
- Click the OK icon.