HP Laptop Startup Error is an unusual failure. Many HP users usually deal with this startup error on their laptop. There might be several reasons which cause you to face this error in HP laptops such as severe hardware errors. This appears in the form of no starting up, strange beep or strange sound from your hard drive. These errors might also arise due to fans not spinning and make the power button blick continuously.
Are you too dealing with this same HP laptop error? We get many calls who are facing this similar issue. So rely on us as we will assist you with some of the best steps to overcome this very common issue.
Some Factors That Lead To HP Laptop Startup Error
There are several reasons which cause HP laptop startup error. Sometimes, it can also strike your Window registry system and automatic shutting down your laptop without prior notice. Here are few fundamental causes of this startup error on your device:
- This error may occur when the downloaded files have viruses.
- If the processing of your hard drive is slow and it is taking too much time in transferring any file
- If you use multiple applications on your device or if the memory of your computer increases and the performance declines
- It can also occur when your hard drive fails with a loud noise during data access from the hard disk drive.
Are you also facing some similar symptoms as discussed above? No need to worry! You can fix this error with ease
Easy Steps To Fix HP Laptop Startup Error
Here are some easy and quick fixes for your error. Follow each and every step very carefully for the best result:
- Unplug all the external accessories whether it is the printer, thumb drive or hard drive or anything else which is connected to it and again reconnect it.
- Now check your BIOS If there is any wrong configuration. And then advance to the start-up screen and press F10 option.
- If still this error is not fixed, then you need to scroll down to BIOS reset button in your menu bar and then save and exit.
- Now reboot your laptop and look if the error is still there or not.
If you are still unable to fix this HP laptop startup error, you can take advice from their Support for the further information. All the contact details are mentioned below.