- 0.1 Want to hide your WhatsApp profile picture from specific contacts?
- 0.2 how to hide whatsapp profile from certain contacts
- 1 2 Methods
Want to hide your WhatsApp profile picture from specific contacts?
WhatsApp is popular not only in the country but all over the world. This app, which provides instant messaging service, has become an important part of people’s professional life to personal life. Social media is a medium to connect with people, but sometimes some chaotic elements steal your data here and also misuse it. For this reason, many people limit themselves on social media. They avoid sharing much of their information to any unknown person. In fact, in many ways this is true. Keeping these things in mind, WhatsApp allows its users to hide their profile pictures from everyone. You can also hide your last seen, status and information given about yourself from other people according to you. If you also want to protect your personal information from people outside your contacts, then follow these steps.
how to hide whatsapp profile from certain contacts
All you have to do is follow a few easy steps, and you can keep your information secret on WhatsApp. You can hide your WhatsApp profile picture by limiting it to only your contacts and hiding those contacts from your address book. From whom you want to hide your profile picture.
If you follow these steps then you can easily do this work. You will only be able to show your profile picture or other information to contacts listed in your iPhone or Android phone’s address book. Whereas no one else will be able to spy on your profile.
First of all, you have to click on the three dot icon appearing in the top right corner of your screen. Here a drop-down menu will appear, where you have to select the option of Settings. Now here choose Account option and select Privacy. On the Privacy screen, you will see all the options for your profile picture, last seen and status.
Now you can restrict the things of your choice to only your contacts as per your convenience. Along with this, if you want, you can hide your information from everyone. WhatsApp gives you this facility.
Android users can follow these steps to hide profile pictures from specific contacts:
- Click on the 3-dots icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select the Settings option from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Account option from Settings and select Privacy.
- Select Profile Photo from the Privacy screen.
- Tap on the My Contacts tab from the screen.
After all these steps, your profile picture will be seen to only the contacts in your iPhone or Android phone’s address book.
How to block someone from seeing your WhatsApp DP
Simply follow these basic steps:-
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- Go to Settings > Account > Privacy.
- Select Profile Photo.
- Choose My Contacts
In the notes app, copy and paste the contacts you want to block, then erase them from your phone book.
How to hide whatsapp profile from certain contacts on iPhone/iOS
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and tap on the Settings icon located in the bottom menu.
- On the Settings screen, tap on the Account option.
- On the Account Screen, tap on Privacy.
- On the Privacy screen, tap on Profile Photo.
- On the next screen, tap on My Contacts.