Adobe has launched many excellent multimedia tools that made designing and creative work may simpler. Adobe Creative Cloud is a package of application and services that give access to the users on various Adobe software. But many users complained that when they launched Adobe application, they get an Adobe error 16.
This mainly occurs due to installation and uninstallation of the Adobe products frequently. Adobe error 16 signifies that the permission to the application folders has been set incorrectly.
To fix this issue instantly, dial Adobe tech support number [ ]. their contact channels are open 24/7 for your assistance. Get in touch with their engineers to resolve Adobe software errors.
Why Adobe error 16 occurs?
As specified above Adobe error 16 occurs due to frequent uninstallation of Adobe applications. However, there are various other reasons too.
- Corrupted software files.
- Installation problem in Adobe Photoshop.
- Creative Cloud stopped working.
- Adobe Photoshop uninstalls problems.
- Adobe account suspended.
- Getting various error codes while using Adobe in multiple browsers.
Their Adobe support team has come up with the best solutions for Adobe configuration error 16. All the steps are verified and tested by their Adobe technical team.
How To Fix Adobe Error 16?
Method 1: Launch Adobe Creative Cloud and Run as Administrator
- Firstly, go to the Start menu and click on All Programs.
- Next, select Adobe Creative Cloud and run as Administrator.
Method 2: Give permission to the license folders
- Go to your file explorer.
- Then, choose view tabs and click on options.
- Now, click on Advanced Sharing option.
- Finally, select hidden files and folders and choose to apply.
Method 3: Customize the SLStore Folder
- Firstly, go to your program data in file explorer section.
- Choose Adobe and click on SLStore and choose properties.
- Disable the read-only option.
- Click on apply and OK to close the dialog box.
Method 4: Set all the permissions
- Navigate to file explorer and choose SLStore in the Adobe file section.
- Go to properties and click on the security tab.
- Select Adobe PCD and give full access to Administrator and System.
- Finally, choose SLStore and give full control to the Administrator, system, and users.
However, if you still facing the Adobe error 16 then connect with their Adobe technical support. We will surely assist you in resolving Adobe errors in no time.