This error has been faced by so many Windows 10 users. Generally, when using emulation systems and other similar software, they get this error. When the Windows 10 error in the critical structure appears, the system crashes and you can get a blue death screen. In addition, the blue screen comes with the message “Your PC has run into an issue and needs to restart. We’re just gathering some error information, and then we’re going to restart for you. This error essentially occurs within the Operating System. Luckily, there are so many ways to solve this problem of error. So, if you want to stop corruption of code critical structure, read the article carefully.
Solve critical structure corruption Windows 10 with 7 Handy Ways
Here we will explain 7 ways to fix corruption in the critical structure of Windows 10 stop code. Hope you can easily understand and patiently follow the instructions:
Method 1 – Perform a Clean Boot
A clean boot can always allow the computer to run with a small number of needed programs. Generally, it’s a better way to check whether the programs are at fault. In this method, on your keyboard, you have to press the Windows key and the “R” key at the same time and open the Run dialog box.
- Now, in the run box, you should type “msconfig” and hit the Enter button.
- Then, click Services option and then before hiding all Microsoft services, tick the box.
- After that, you have to select the Disable all option.
- Now, go to the Startup tab and then choose the Open Task Manager.
- On the Startup tab in Task Manager, you need to select the items that you can see and then click the Disable option.
Once you are done with the process, you have to close the Task Manager and on the Startup tab, select OK. Finally, you have to restart your computer and check the issue is resolved or not.
Method 2 – Run the Memory Diagnostic Tool
Faulty hardware like a corrupted memory card is another possible cause for this issue. Fortunately, with the help of an integrated diagnostic tool, you can easily fix the problem. To do this, press the Windows logo key and the “R” key simultaneously on your keyboard and open the Run Dialog box. You must type “mdsched.exe” in this box and hit the Enter key. After that, you have to select “Restart now and check for problems (recommended)” to check your memory card status or if you’re too busy, then you can select “Check for problems when I start my computer next.” A blue page will open to you once you have done that, and you can see the number of passes and the overall checking status.
Method 3 – Check the Event Viewer
If the previous method does not work out then the Event Viewer must be checked to solve the problem. Generally speaking, the Event Viewer can help you find out exactly what happened on your computer. Also, when the error appears, you can get a better idea of what is wrong with the driver or hardware. To do this, select the Start menu option and type in the search box “event viewer.” Then at the top of the list you can find this option. So, move the cursor to open it and click on it. You must select the Windows Logs in the Event Viewer and then select the system options on the left pane. Now, if the blue screen error appears, check the midsection for any unwanted event. You can solve the problem this way.
Method 4 – Update the hardware related drivers
If you still get the problem, then this simple method can be tried. You need to select the Start menu in this method and then type “device manager” in the search box. Now, as you have done before, you can find it at the top of the list and open it. When you are opened by the Device Manager, you need to find the faulty driver’s hardware part. So go to the option Firmware and you can see the option System Firmware. Right-click it now and select “Update driver.” You have to restart your computer after doing all these things and check that the problem is corrected or not.
Method 5 – Run the Blue Screen Troubleshooter
If you can run the troubleshooter on the blue screen, you can also easily fix the problem of critical structure on Windows 10. To do this, press both the Windows key and the I key to open the Settings app at the same time. So, follow the steps to be carefully tried:
- Now, you have to select the Update & Security option.
- After that, from the left pane, choose Troubleshoot option.
- Then you have to expand the Blue Screen troubleshooter and select the “Run this troubleshooter” button.
After doing the above process, you have to wait until the procedure is completed and check the issue is corrected or still exists.
Method 6 – Run the SFC
This is another common method that you can try. Basically, a deep scanning can easily detect the error and fix the issue. To do this, you have to run SFC or System File Checker.
- In this step, at first, you have to open the Command Prompt (Admin).
- Then, in the Command Prompt, type sfc/scannow and hit the Enter key.
Once you have done, the scanning process will start and it starts detecting the error also. When the scanning is done, you need to restart your computer and check the issue is corrected or not.
Method 7 – By using DISM
This is also another scanning process that you can try if the previous one fails. You can easily run DISM by using the Command Prompt. To do this, you need to follow the instructions below.
- At first, you have to open the Command Prompt (Admin) like previous.
- When the Command Prompt will open to you, you need to type the following commands and hit the Enter key after each command:
- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- After that, you should wait for the scanning process.
- When the scanning process is successfully done then close the Command Prompt.
- Finally, restart the computer and the problem will be solved.
So, these are the top seven handy ways to solve corruption windows 10 critical structure. You must follow the steps carefully and then correct the problem properly. If you need more technical support and assistance, we recommend that you opt for the assistance of an expert. You can ask in the comment section below for more details.