HP laptop is one of the most widely used laptops renowned for reliability and durability. Though it offers exceptional features, sometimes it might get some errors which are obvious. In many cases, users get an error like Hp laptop blue screen error or BSOD.
Otherwise, if you want some instant solutions to solve on your own, then go through this article.
Specific Causes Of HP Laptop Blue Screen Error (BSOD)
Hp laptop blue screen error is sometimes called the Blue Screen of Death. This type of error means the display of the laptop becomes black or blue. It usually occurs when your operating system gets corrupted or damaged. Some of the causes of HP laptop blue screen error are:
- Heated due to overload- Sometimes you overload your laptop with a lot of programs, leaving no free space. It can often lead to the blue screen error and restrict normal functioning.
- Virus detected- Malware and viruses can also bee the cause of such errors. When there is an unknown malicious program present in your system, then it may cause HP laptop blue screen error. So run a full system scan to look for any kind of malware or viruses.
- If your laptop doesn’t have updated drivers, then it might be one of the reason. Also, there might be some hardware problem which causes this error. But how to fix a blue screen error?
Detailed Guide To Fix a Blue Screen Error
1. First, restart your laptop. In many cases, restarting Windows gives an instant result. After rebooting, the problem usually gets resolved starting Windows afresh.
2. You can also start by rebooting your system in Safe Mode. Press the F8 key continuously till the list of booting options appear on the screen. Use arrow keys to navigate and startup Windows in Safe Mode.
3.Update drivers on a regular basis. Go to the concerned websites and search for the compatible drivers for your laptop. Then download the particular drivers which you need for your laptop. Ensure that you download the correct drivers for your system.
4. Activate your antivirus to scan your system. Run a full scan and check if there are any harmful programs detected. Remove all spyware or malware infecting your system.
5. Update your operating system; an outdated operating system causes more problem. So ensure that whether your system is upgraded or not. Upgrade your system to the latest version so that you won’t find an error in your laptop.
Now, your problem is solved.